Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Payment Options & Security
What payment methods do you offer?
- We offer online payments using: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Is the transaction secure?
- Absolutely. All payments are processed using a secure page (HTTPS) and connection (SSL). For credit card purchases, the process is conducted between the purchaser (you) and the credit card processer. At no point do we (On the Fly Productions Inc.) recieve, store or have access to your (full) credit card number. For PayPal purchases, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the payment portion of the transaction.
Who processes the credit card transactions?
- Stripe, a secure online payment platform. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
What if I pay with PayPal?
- PayPal meets stringent industry standards for security, and adds an additional layer of buyer protection. During checkout, you can select to pay with PayPal, where you will be taken to a secure PayPal page to enter your login details and confirm the order.
Can I pay with Apple Pay?
- Yes, but the option to use Apple Pay is only visible to customers visiting your store using Safari through the latest iOS 10 or macOS Sierra. You will need to confirm payment with one of the following devices:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and later.
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, and later.
- Apple Watch paired with a supported iPhone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Times
Please see the chart below for shipping costs and average delivery times within Canada, and to the United States. All prices are in Canadian dollars. All orders ship in a protective cardboard box - we never ship flies in paper envelopes.